Monday, March 8, 2010

first day back...

Made it to my first day back to work this morning without too much trouble. Didn't really do much actual work, just caught up on what's been going on. I'm only doing 4 hours a day this week. It didn't take long for the stiffness to get into my back though and by 11 I was ready to get out of there. I made it home no problem and stretched out a bit, had a quick nap in my chair, and got ready for the physio gym. I had a pretty good session there. It didn't hurt much and had a whole bunch of new stretches and exercises mostly working my core. I was surprised that I could get them done at all without much back pain at all. They think I'm going to be pretty sore from them tomorrow, but I don't know, didn't seem like they were very hard. We'll see if they were sneaky or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment